Tuesday 19 August 2014

Welcome!

Hey! A shiny new blog *pokes*

Welcome to Tysha's Dragon Hoard. As you have probably guessed, I'm Tysha, and I might possibly have a little obsession with everything dragon (I know, I've kept it very quiet haven't I?)

For years I've been hunting out dragon-related news stories, reading dragon filled books and comics, and hoarding any dragon toys or statues I could get my paws on. But it's not fair for me to keep all this dragony goodness to myself, so I will endeavour to share the news stories I come across and write interesting reviews for the books, comics, games and anything else that comes my way.

If you can't wait and want some dragons NOW, check out my G+ community linked in the sidebar. I've been posting to that for a while now and there are lots of links to news stories, articles and art there already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment